Explore Unitarian Universalism
Unitarians do not have a shared creed, but are united by a set of principles.
Could You Be a Unitarian?
- Do you seek spirituality yet feel uncomfortable in a church where creed and dogma compel belief in principles which you question?
- Are you interested in exploring and defining your own definition of truth?
- Do you wish your children to receive a liberal, life affirming religious education?
- Are you interested in a life-affirming religion with its values validated in this life, not in some future place of reward or punishment?
- Are you eager to consider religious questions with people who are not always sure they have the answers?
- Do you wish to preserve and extend the traditions of personal freedom and human dignity?
- Are you ready to be welcomed whatever your race, religious background, marital status or sexual orientation?
- Are you and your partner of differing religious heritage, yet seek a common religious home?
- Are you interested in nurturing your spiritual life with insight and wisdom from Christianity, Hinduism, Buddism, Taoism, Earth-centered traditions, Juidaism and Islam?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, Unitarianism may well be for you. Come out and see.